Photos and pictures depict the graceful aura of the posers. Over time, portraits have been considered one of the highly regarded and luxurious depictions of people. Painted in official pastels, highlighting the prestigious vigor, they are no less than a miracle of the artist’s strokes.
If such a trend suits us, humans, why should our pets be denied from it? Have you ever considered your pawed companion brilliantly radiating in a portrait? If you are getting excited over these tiny thoughts, explore the reality of custom pet portraits ruling the world of painting!
Why Should You Get Customized Portraits?
Living in the 21st century, we aren’t devoid of the photos and selfies we click every moment. Of course, our pets are also a loving part among them, and they surely get their share of goofy filters! But have you ever pondered over portraits? Why! You may deny them being mundane and old-fashioned, but you are missing out on the real zeal!
The artists dedicatedly design custom pet portraits to bring out your imaginable moments with your pet that you might never witness in reality! Here are the three best reasons you should reach for a portrait if you are already creating pictures in your mind!
1. Gift them to pet-lovers
If you are a pet parent, you might surely have friends with pets. What else than a pet portrait can please them on their birthday or their pets’! Pet-lovers genuinely like any gift related to their furry companion, and they would surely cherish your token with love. Instead of clicked photos, you can consider customization to show:
- The pet’s characters: If the pets are small or resemble any movie or cartoon character, you might design them in the same attire and background. You can also highlight any special features like pointed ears, lifted or wagging tails, or even their paws in the air.
- Decoration with creativity: Owners often imagine different colors, patterns, and designs on their pets’ fur, which your friend might have often shared with you. Design the custom pet portraits of their pets wearing clothes or jewelery, riding a bike or boat, or even playing the role of a king or boss.
- Collaboration of pictures: The most cherished among all is picture collaboration. You can club the pictures of your friends and their pets in matching outfits or acting the same way. You can even recreate any funny moment you remember. If your pets are also best buddies, get to the combined paintings to celebrate their friendship!
2. Add a memorable collective among family portraits
If you have given a clear thought, we all have our portraits and family photos hanging on our walls. How could we leave back our pets if we love them more like siblings? If you find holding your pet stiff for a real portrait is difficult, the custom pet portraits can gift you with:
- Capturing their growth: When we have pets since their young age, we often want to capture their growing stages and funny traits they picked up. As much as our parents capture our photos, pet portraits can store their hidden personalities in bright colors. You can create their photos with their favorite accessories or any funny things they do. You never know when your little pets will grow big, and you might miss these moments forever.
- Inclusion among your family: Just how we dress well and get groomed for the family portrait, pets can also have the same fashion now. Get them a suit or fit them in a gorgeous car; your customized portrait can make them a luxurious star. A befitting portrait with fine strokes and elegant style surely beats the photos we click on the phone, and now your pets can be among your kin to flaunt their pictures on the walls.
3- A powerful psychological booster
Custom pet portraits can be a great addition to your interior decor. A suitable piece of art is an overall game-changer for you and your visiting guests. As much as you choose the curtains and cushions, the paintings can help you:
- Blend with the interior theme: Designed portraits can be of any color or style. You can best make them blend within your decor by choosing a similar theme. For an old-fashioned hall, a royal dining room, a gamer’s den, or even your princess-style bedroom, you can design your pet as any of the characters to fit the room.
- Boost psychological closeness: Taking pictures is a great stress reliever, and your portraits can be the best if your pet is active on its toes. Having their photos among your frames brings them closer to your kin whenever you look at them. Psychologically, pets are also found to react with happiness if they are included fondly. Portraying them in different characters and attire certainly boosts their love for you.
- Display your bond strongly: One of the perks of having custom pet portraits as decorations are their instant attraction for the visitors. Your guests might find them highlighted and recognize the bond you share with your pet. A creative and funny picture can also be a great mood energizer to elevate any distress and gloom.
How can you ensure the best portraits?
If you plan to take your pet to sit still for a portrait, you could never complete the art piece anytime. Don’t be disappointed; the custom pet portraits are painted exactly the way you are expecting. Rather than forcing your pet to be still, you need its perfect photo to recreate a painting. You can find several options in the market like:
- Hand-drawn portraits: You can edit and design your photographs as you please, and the artists would paint them on your chosen paper or canvas. The more perfectly you click, the more they find it easy to draw.
- Computer printed portraits: Highly developed printers can also directly print the portraits on any sheet after they are digitally designed. You can use apps and software to design the photo before submission.
Have you found your reason why you were missing the pet’s portraits till now? As you recognize why and how you should get one, start searching for the best custom portrait designers to accomplish your desires!